NYR – Comfrey & Mallow Foot Balm 50g
Product Description :
Pamper tired feet with this soothing salve. It nurtures dry, cracked heels and hard skin using a blend of almond and wheatgerm, calming comfrey and softening mallow. For a more intensive treatment, apply before bed, slip feet into a pair of socks and allow the balm to soak in overnight.
– Soothes dry, cracked skin
– Helps to keep skin supple
– Revitalising and nourishing
– With soothing comfrey
Aqua/Water, Alcohol**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Polyglyceryl-3 Rice Branate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Symphytum Officinale Root Extract*, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract*, Cera Alba/Beeswax*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil*, Sorbitan Olivate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Levulinic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed*, Limonene, Citral, Linalool.
*Organic. **Organic Origin. From Essential Oils. Made with 90% organic ingredients.
How to use :
Gently massage into feet paying particular attention to heels and other areas of dry or hard skin. Allow time for the cream to be absorbed.
Treat your feet
– Add 1 drop of Bergamot, Peppermint, Tea Tree and Lavender essential oils to 10ml of bath oil and swirl into a bowl of cool water.
– Relax for 10 minutes with your feet immersed.
– Dry feet and apply a layer of Pumice Foot Scrub, leaving on for a few minutes before gently massaging to reveal smoother, softer skin.
– Treat your feet with a nourishing layer of Comfrey & Mallow Foot Balm to finish.
Neal's Yard Remedies
- No ratings found yet!