– Protects against environmental aggressors
– Helps soothe and calm delicate skin
– Contains botanicals which may help with skin barrier protection
The lightweight gel texture of this serum is quickly absorbed to comfort sensitive skin. It’s enriched with organic botanicals including Calendula, Chamomile and Echinacea Extracts to soothe and rebalance the skin. Plant-based active ingredients help to protect the complexion from environmental attack.
– 82% noticed a reduction in hypersensitivity of sensitive skin (stinging, burning, flushing)*
– 78% noticed a visible reduction in the appearance of areas with signs of immediate redness and/or irritation*
– 78% noticed an improvement in the susceptibility to environmental or other factors that trigger redness*
– 73% notice a visible reduction in the appearance of areas with inflamed skin*
*Consumer survey of 23 people aged 40 to 64 who always burn easily and either never tan or tan minimally after using Calendula Cream, Serum and Mist in combination for 2 weeks.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract, Echinacea purpurea Root Extract, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Prunella vulgaris Leaf Extract, Spilanthes acmella Flower Extract, Althaea officinalis Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Anthemis nobilis Flower Extract, Opuntia ficus-indica Stem Extract, Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gum, Glucose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Beta-carotene, Zea mays (Corn) Starch, Totarol, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol
Silicones, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, PEGs, Synthetic Glycols, Parabens, Formaldehyde donors, GMO’s, Artificial colours and fragrances.
How to use :
Apply 1–2 pumps onto fingertips and press gently over face, neck and décolletage, morning and night. For optimal results use following Calendula Redness Rescue Calming Mist and before applying Calendula Redness Rescue Soothing Moisturising Cream.