Product Description :
A gentle, naturally anti-bacterial Hand Wash fragranced with Australian botanicals, perfect for those with sensitive skin.
Discover the new BONDI WASH Limited Edition Hand Wash inspired by Frida Kahlo, one of the most influential artists of all time, in collaboration with the Sydney Festival. Fragranced in Sydney Peppermint & Rosemary with a label design inspired by the brilliant colour palette and iconographic style for which the artist was known. Available in 500ml for a limited time only.
– 99%+ plant-derived ingredients (<1% food-grade preservatives to keep the products shelf-stable)
– Anti-bacterial formulation to kill germs naturally
– Gentle formulation perfect for those with sensitive skin
– Enriched with natural moisturisers such as aloe vera, vitamin E and sunflower oil for soft, clean hands
– Highly concentrated formula – the pump releases 1ml (instead of the standard 2ml) so bottles should last twice as long
– Made in Australia
Select from five natural scents:
Scent 1 | Tasmanian Pepper & Lavender – Relaxing
Scent 2 | Sydney Peppermint & Rosemary – Refreshing
Scent 3 | Lemon Tea Tree & Mandarin – Cleansing
Scent 4 | Fragonia & Sandalwood – Grounding
Scent 5 | Native Citrus – Uplifting
Note that natural products can have different colours and consistencies – this is normal and does not affect product quality.
Aqua (water), lauryl glucoside (plant-based), sodium cocoyl glutamate (plant-based), coco-glucoside (plant-based), caprylyl/capryl glucoside (plant-based), glycerin, glyceryl caprylate (plant-based), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, citric acid, saccharide isomerate (sugar- based), sodium citrate (salt), sodium benzoate (food-grade preservative), essential oils, limonene, linalool.
How to use :
Pump a small amount, lather and rinse thoroughly with warm water to clean your hands. Keep out of direct sunlight.